Less than a week to Yule, I hope your preparations are going well. I know
Here’s some stuff you need to know ahead of the event being held at Petersham Town Hall:
1. We will be serving first remove at 6.20, so ask you to be dressed and
have your table place sorted by this time. If you want to sing the carols
and didn’t get an email from me this afternoon can you let me know please.
Also, I’m still after 1 more server for High Table.
2. The Hall opens at 5.30, but the front doors will be open all afternoon.
You can come inside if you need to after the tourney, but we ask that you
give us space to set up. By congregating in the entryway and out of the way
of the bookings table until we open.
3. If you are entering the A&S competitions then there will be a large
table in the foyer where you can leave your entry and any documentation.
4. The weather is currently forecast to be pretty much the same as today.
Slightly more humid (74% vs 64%). The Hall will be hot, so please dress for
this and drink enough water.
5. Any help you can give us to clean up the hall after the event will be
very much appreciated. This includes bringing a broom to use, as they don’t
Thanks, and see you on Saturday,
Clara va de Maes, Steward