UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Greetings unto the Populace of the greatest Barony in the Knowne Worlde.
Since just before the commencement of the tenure of our illustrious Baroness Annora and Baron Loyola, I have happily served as Rowany Webminister, bringing a new design and assisting in making information more available.
Since I plan to move to be with my love at the end of this year, I would like to have a successor in place before this time. Thus I call for applications for the post of Rowany Webminister.
In accordance with Lochac Law and Corpora, all applications will be forwarded to the Lochac Webminister with my recommendations. The Lochac Webminister will announce the successful candidate and then a commentary period will made available. I aim to have my successor trained and in place by Yule.
Applications will close on Friday, 5 October 2012 (the Friday after Spring War).
The roll of Webminister includes:
- Maintaining the Rowany Website (hosted on the Lochac server using the Word Press CMS);
- Maintaining contact information for Baronial officers;
- Reporting quarterly to the Rowany Seneschal and Kingdom Webminister;
- Administrating the Rowanites mailing list;
- Reporting to Rowany Senate;
- Working with the Rowany Chronicler(s) to publish Folia Roani;
- Working with other Rowany officers to update information that is pertinent to their roles;
- Maintaining registration on lochac server-related mailing lists and working with the Masonry team when required.
For more information, or to apply (addressing your skills and experience), please contact me via email.