The Chroniclers of the Barony of Rowany both find themselves separately unable to continue in the roll, and seek applications for a successor.
In accordance with Lochac Law and Corpora, all applications will be forwarded to the Kingdom Chronicler with the recommendation of the current Chronicler(s). The Kingdom Chronicler will announce the successful candidate and then a commentary period will made available.
Applications will close on Friday, 26 October 2012.
The roll of Chronicler includes:
- Editing and Publishing Folia Roani (with the assistance of the Rowany Webminister);
- Ensuring that minutes of the monthly Rowany Senate are recorded;
- Reporting quarterly to the Rowany Seneschal and Kingdom Chronicler;
- Assisting in the distribution of articles and items of interest in the Barony;
- Reporting to Rowany Senate;
- Working with other Rowany officers to publish information that is pertinent to their roles.
For more information, or to apply (addressing your skills and experience), please contact Mairi via email.