- Period spice mixes for cooking (take home a sample to try)
- How to make straw and raffia hats
- Men’s 14th century purses (a practical workshop, with 10 places only, bookings essential)
- How to put together a late period bodice and what to do once you have a pattern (layers, construction techniques, finishing)
- 14th century part songs
- How to draft and fit sleeves
- Cover thy head: veils, caps and how to wear them
- Bread making in period
Date: July 13&14, 10am-4pm each day.
Price (includes a light lunch):
- $15 per day for adults
- $10 per day for children (note there are no child specific classes, although children are welcome to join any class. There is also a library adjacent to the hall)
- Add $5 if you are not a member.
Location: Seaview St Hall, Seaview st, Dulwich Hill.
There’s plenty of nearby parking, and convenient public transport.
Bookings to:Clara van de Maes, firstname.lastname@example.org