Now that College War has been cancelled I’m changing the date of Bunch o’classes. The original date, 15&16 June, is the weekend before the College’s exam week and so many of our newer members who are interested and would benefit from the event would not be able to attend.
The new date for Bunch o’classes is 13&14 July so that the Collegians can attend.
A teaser on some of the classes on offer:
- Period spice mixes for cooking
- How to make hats
- Knitting in period
- Men’s 14th century purses (a workshop, you’ll make one on the day)
- How to put together a late period bodice – what to do once you have a pattern (layers, construction techniques, finishing)
- How to draft and fit sleeves
- Cover thy head: veils, caps and how to wear them
- Bread making in period
All other details to follow.
Clara van de Maes