Festival Site Rumours

Greetings All!

I hope that everyone is well and looking forward to our upcoming events!

Festival is now imminent – and this brings me to a rumour that is currently circulating regarding the site.

YES – this is the last year on the current contract we hold with Glenworth Valley.
NO – the decision to move sites HAS NOT BEEN MADE.

We – the Rowany Senate, populas and the Baron and myself – are currently researching alternate options that have been submitted for consideration for a new site. If a move takes place it will only occur if the alternate site offers us more than we currently enjoy at Glenworth Valley. The outcome of this – whether we stay at Glenworth or move to a new location – will be announced before this Festival to allow for any alternative arrangements that may need to be made.
IF we move sites, none of the comforts we have come to expect from a festival site will be compromised.

I thank you all for your patience during this time and appreciate your understanding that this rumour has no truth and that the information will be provided as soon as the details are finalised.

Regards, best wishes and good luck with your Festival preparations.

Annora and Loyola – Baroness and Baron of Rowany.