Cold War bookings close on August 17 – less than 2 weeks!
August 22-24, Glenfield Scout and Activity Centre, NSW.
Full event is $90*. “What do I get for that?” I hear you ask.
– Fully catered from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, including a feast on the Saturday.
– a day and a half of WAAAAAAAAAAR!
– an amazing array of half day Arts and Science workshops
– dorm accommodation
– fun, frivolity and friends
– and those with an interest in rapier activities, we haven’t forgotten you. This year at Cold War, there will be the opportunity for training sessions with Don Gomez de Crecy and Lady Juliana de Northwood, Provost of Lochac! Lady Juliana is also planning a tournament…
How do you book?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, how long you plan to attend, membership number and any dietary requirements you may have.
See you there!
* Individual day and feast only prices available on request.
Whilst on the subject of Cold War…
There will be both Baronial and Royal presences at Cold War.
So, do you know anyone worthy of recognition? Someone who has gone above and beyond? Then submit an award recommendation for them!
For Baronial level awards, email Their Excellencies Ameline and Miles at email@example.com
For Kingdom level awards, email Their Majesties Niáll and Liadan at firstname.lastname@example.org